Nifco believes that corporate development has to be inclusive and every corporate has to be responsible for the development of the just and humane society that can build a national enterprise. It commits itself to contribute to the society in ways possible for the organization and has set up its core CSR team as a means to fulfill this commitment.
The Focus Area of Nifco’s CSR Policy is Promotion of education especially among children, women, elderly and the differently-abled including:
1. Non-formal education programs
2. Supporting schools with infrastructure like benches, toilets, potable water, fans etc.
3. Supporting other educational institutions
4. Improving educational facilities in general
5. Supporting children for higher education
And it is free to contribute in any other activity mentioned in Schedule VII of Companies Act, 2013.
Nifco India have spent CSR amount calculated as 2% of average net profit of last three year on education with sponsorship of six + three students with 100% + 67% fees respectively. We have done our CSR with the help of Anjali Foundation, a section 8 company.